- A beloved story from your childhood?
- An all-day potboiler, sure to enchant with steamy romance on a tropical isle?
- Poems to read aloud to your kids or loved one(s)?
- A collection of short stories or essays for 'intervals' between sledding and snowman-making sessions?
- A book about snow itself?
Tell me! (in the comments)
(Me personally? On this day, between lesson planning and stacks of student essays and the requisite snow-play sessions, I'm finishing the utterly engaging Prinz Honor novel An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. If I kick that one, I'll go on to the rest of Dracula. Basically, I just kept reading what I was already reading... I'm not certain if that was the right strategy for the perfect snow day, though!)